Merging impeccable craftsmanship with modern design, this frame is effortlessly stylish. The feminine and bookish Rose is named for the famous reading room at New York’s main Public Library.
The Rose Features:
-Hand Polished Italian Acetate
-OBE German engineered 5 Barrel Hinges
-OBE Coated Screws
-Lens: 47 mm
-Bridge: 25 mm
-Temple: 140 mm
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON ALL US ORDERS
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE