Named for a Sunday newspaper in New York from the 1880's. The boldness of this frame, with its hard thick brow, cries out for someone with a strong personality.
The Atlas Features:
-Hand Polished Italian Acetate
-OBE German engineered 5 Barrel Rivet Hinges
-OBE Coated Screws
-Lens: 45 mm
-Bridge: 22 mm
-Temple: 140 mm
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON ALL US ORDERS
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE