Classic, versatile, and flattering, Astor is the perfect frame for just about anyone. A keyhole bridge and rivet detailing add a little something extra. Along with the Lenox, Astor is named for one of New York Public Library’s famous lion statues.
47 [ ] 25 - 140
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE