Named after NYC's famous Village Vanguard, this is a bold frame that's all about the details. It's a tapered rectangular frame featuring an angled top edge and a recessed lens.
51 [ ] 25 - 140
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE