Rounded corners and smooth lines soften the hard geometry of the Lenox. An artfully-curved browline gives this chunky frame just the right amount of lift. The brother to our Astor frame, Lenox is named for one of New York Public Library’s iconic lion statues.
The Lenox Features:
-Hand Polished Italian Acetate
-OBE German engineered 5 Barrel Hinges
-OBE Coated Screws
-Lens: 51 mm
-Bridge: 22 mm
-Temple: 140 mm
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS ON ALL US ORDERS
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE