Named after New York’s famed Dakota Building, home to icons like John Lennon and Lauren Bacall. A bold, dramatic frame paired with subtle and sophisticated acetates, Dakota’s perfectly circular style recalls 60’s modernity and will add more than a little fun to your look.
46 [ ] 27 - 140
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE