An oversized, thick frame that takes cues from a 1960s Michael Caine. The Ace was an underground newspaper in NYC in the early 1970’s, a fierce rival to the Village Voice.
46[ ] 26-140
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE