Named after Philip Glass, we made this classic silhouette our own with beveled edges around the outside. The Glass adds a touch of modern to a traditionally conservative style.
The Glass Features
-Hand Polished Italian Acetate
-OBE German engineered 5 Barrel Hinges
-OBE Coated Screws
-Temple: 140 mm
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE